Two Axis Welding Clamp
A Must-Have Tools For Welding And Woodworking Projects!
Do you enjoy woodworks but have a hard time joining corners without an extra hand? The Two-Axis Welding Clamp would be the perfect tool for you!
Two-Axis Welding Clamp can hold joints at a 90-degree angle, which makes it perfect for any type of woodwork and handy DIY projects. Its independently adjustable jaws will allow you to set it as you please. The clamp is made of aluminum alloy die-casting construction, which is extremely durable but still lighter to hold in hand. The maximum clamping range is 70mm, and it can clamp materials such as steel rods, metal tubing, wood, glass, etc.
- PERFECT CORNER CLAMP. Allows two wood blocks of different thicknesses to join together at a 90 Degree Angle. Great for clamping steel rods, metal tubing, wood, thick glass, etc. Ideal for woodworking, engineering, welding, or other related DIY projects.
- FREE ANGLE ADJUSTABLE. Change the degree of the joint as you please
- SINGLE HANDLE ADJUSTABLE JAW. With a solid, anti-skid, strong rubber handle
- MADE OF ALUMINUM ALLOY DIE-CASTING CONSTRUCTION. For more durability and strength, but lighter to hold at the same time.
- PRECISE. The floating head and electroplated rotating spindle screw can be adjusted to align and hold workpieces precisely.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Maximum Opening Size: About 70mm
- Jaw Width: 95mm
- Jaw Depth: 35mm
- 1 x Two Axis Welding Clamp
If you don't have a HAPPY shopping experience, contact us at email@example.com and we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the Buffns official store - so send us an email if you need any assistance.
5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.